• Daily Support was created for Forumotion support, troubleshooting your problems with your computer, with your network or with your life. We offer graphic design services like graphic creations, good tutorials and many others! I hope you like this theme, i worked a lot to make it.
    Look at our new code! This is a nice loading screen for all versions Very Happy Read more
    Look at our new code! This is a nice Windows 8 Styled navigation bar! Read more
    Look at our new code! This is a code for partner, similary to our partner script! You have to choose your forum version, from the next list...Read more.
Daily Support ™

Tutorials, protection, discussions, graphic design, forumotion help, codes, gaming, roleplay, counter-strike 1.6, metin2, mt2, cs 1.6, cs 1.6 codes, mt2 codes, powerfull forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

DailySupport - Tutorial about this forum and its features!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 DailySupport - Tutorial about this forum and its features!
on Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:17 am

Dishonored

Webmaster

Webmaster
Daily Points : 735
Warns : No warnings
punBB
View user profile
DailySupport - Tutorial about this forum and its features!

Hi guys!
How are you ? Hope your day is not like mine, horrible! We should go to work now, right ? Let's start!

First time, let learn some important things about this forum. First time, you need to register!
How to register ? I'll come back with a tutorial, rabbit .
After you are registered, please don't forget your username and your password. These things are important for you and for your account! After you have registered on our forum, please click on Login, wich is situated in the right corner on the top of this forum.
Click for image:

After you are registered and logged in, you can start your travel on our forum! You can ask for help, you can help other members, you can laugh, you can make everything! Our forum has no limits!

How to talk with other members ? How can i BE FREE ?
You can chat with us. How ?
Just click on "Chat: *number*", and you will enter the chat. We have two rooms, one for english speakers and one for romanian speakers.
Click to see the chat:

How can i ask for help on troubles with this forum, or with a staff member.. etc.. ?
Just click on "Daily Live Help" or "Pure Chat". It deppends if a staff member is online or isn't.
Click me for images:

Where are announcements ?

It's very easy. Announcements are that thing with many slides and with new codes. Here we post popular or new scripts, announcements about our forum.. etc!
Click me for image:

If you have any question, use Daily Live Help or use this topic. Thank you!

Wish you all the good,
Legolas - DailySupport Administrator!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum